ROFL.

10  PRINT "GLOBALS ARE FINE"
20  GOTO 10

Ah yes, the good old days :)

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> Golf Caddie <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> | Golf Caddie Forum <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/forum> | Golf Caddie FAQ <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/faq.html> by DTW-Consulting, Inc.