Ok, trying to do this but struggling.

I created a class as follows:

package com.dtwconsulting.golfcaddie;

import android.app.Application;

public class globalVars extends Application{

    public String apiKey = "XXXXXXXXXXXX";

    public String getApiKey() {
        return apiKey;
     }
}

Now, how do I get the value of the apiKey from somewhere else? Sorry, this is just my lack of knowledge on Java here. I was hoping it was something like globalVars.getApiKey(), but that doesn't seem to work.

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> Golf Caddie <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> | Golf Caddie Forum <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/forum> | Golf Caddie FAQ <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/faq.html> by DTW-Consulting, Inc.