Hi Jake -

Also check out Nexage (www.nexage.com) - we help app developers by:

 - Having a comprehensive SDK suite (including Android SDK)
 - Providing you a single integration point to access 65+ ad sources
(including AdMob, Millennial Media, Jumptap, etc.)
 - Selecting the highest yielding ad source to fill your app's ad
request

We have also integrated with AdWhirl - you can allocate a certain
amount of traffic to Nexage and let our proprietary algorithm optimize
your revenue.

It's free to sign up: www.nexage.com/contact-us

Thanks,
Jenn