Hi Brill,
is your question about the BuzzBox SDK?

It's a complete (but simple) solution if you want to add notifications
to your App.
The scheduler is the core. Then you can use the UI activity if you
want to let your users to schedule the task. It depends of the use
case.
For example, if you want to check the traffic conditions, instead of
scheduling by default every hour, the user can input their time of
commuting.

The analytics are an important feedback and we wanted it tightly
integrated with the notification api. You can choose not use them.
It's a small amount of code, so we have released them together. We may
separate them in the future.
Does it make sense?

Let me know what you think.

Roberto