On 16 March 2011 13:52, J <javier.sed...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I do not think this to be possible, but I'm asking just in case...
>
>  I would like to give my beta-testers some kind of gift-certificate
> (or disccount or something) when they buy the beta-tested application.
> I mean: I code TheNextBigThingForAndroid, generate tnbt4a.apk and
> deliver it to them, they test it, provide feedback, in a several-
> cycles loop... then I release it to the Market and they are forced to
> pay the full price.

Yes, that's sucks. We all suffer the same way. Translators, testers - you
can't give them any discount, coupon nor freebie. You can't bundle apps. You
are also unable to buy someone the app.

full gift. I've tried to refund them when they buy the application,
> and they keep the application, but then they do not receive the
> upgrades. :-(

You can't refund partially, so it's not working the way you wanted.

Market team shall focus on that instead of statictis they released lately.