One thing you could do that I have done in a few occasions, is to get your
beta testers email address and validate that exists on the device.  If it
doesn't, exit the app with a message.

Of course, this can be a bit of a pain and not very manageable for a lot of
beta testers because that involves doing a custom build... But if it is just
a few people it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer