<posing as a Market dev>

<waves hand> These aren't the Market bugs you are looking for.  Move along
now, move along. </waves hand>

</posting as a Market dev>

In all seriousness, do I feel cheated when I see my stats drop dramatically?
 Yes.  Do I feel like there should be some correction? Yes.  Has anything
been done in the past to recover the stats?  Very rarely.  Should I trust
what I see in the Market dev console?  Maybe, but unlikely.  Will I focus
more on trends from my ad and sales revenue and manually looking at my app
rank in the market instead of focusing on these percentages?  Yes.  Do I
hope that someone from the Market will actually start paying attention and
at least address some of our seemingly non-confidential questions?  Yes.

I almost feel like we are beating a dead horse here.