On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Zach <zachary.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your sample code is incredibly similar to ours for the basic tasks of
> getting the optimal preview size and initializing/pausing the camera.  The
> main functional difference is the use of autofocus & callback for
> processing.

If you haven't done so already, try my apps on your Nexus One, and see
what happens. I would do it myself, but my Nexus One's backlight is
pushing up daisies...

If my apps crash, then the problem may be peculiar to the Nexus One --
again, I just tried these when you posted your original message, and
the Nexus S handles them fine. If my apps don't crash, then the
problem may be more general, as you have theorized.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to *Advanced* Android Development_ Version 1.9
Available!