Thanks - But I already have two suitable color Preferences classes
which I downloaded from the net - neither actually works for me. I
assume its my error in incorporating them into the Cube demo. I
certainly don't want to write my own Preference, just want to get
somebody else's color preference working in the cube demo and then
move it to my wallpaper.