On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM, lbendlin <l...@bendlin.us> wrote:
> nothing is stopping you from learning how to do that - based on  the
> link I provided, and on the Preferences documentation.

FWIW, here is Yet Another Color Mixer, in the form of a custom View,
custom Preference, and custom Dialog:

https://github.com/commonsguy/cwac-colormixer

It's an Android library project with a demo/ subproject that
demonstrates their use.

And, in a blatant commercial plug, two chapters of _The Busy Coder's
Guide to Advanced Android Development_ go through how all of it works.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.5 Available!