Hi all,

I have have a little question about a strange behaviour with a
ListView wich is filled by a RessourceCursorAdapter.
The result of my query contains diferent column, where one is a
boolean use to display a picture or not.
On true value the picture appears in my custom list item.

My problem is when my list is filled with a lot of items.
ScrollBar appears, all pictures are visible... but when you scroll on
this list almost each pictures dispear :-(

Somebody already faced this issue ?
Did I forgot something? Must I force repaint or something like that ?

Thank by advance.

Regards,
Antony.