I have a simple file logging class that writes a log to the external
drive.  Using a Preference Screen the user can enable/disable debugging
and email me the log.

To send myself the log I create an ACTION_SEND intent and add an extra
of EXTRA_STREAM with a file URI.  This appears to be the classic
approach to creating an email with an attachment.

Apparently the application will force close when sending the file if the
logging had been on for an extended period of time before they tried to
send it.

Is there a limit to the file size, to the number of lines that can be
contained in a text file sent this way?  Or is there something else I
need to do handle this situation?

--
Jake Colman -- Android Tinkerer