*Their ROI comes from us, the developers.*
*The more we well the more they make, and I think they should remember that.
*

They do.  You have to think about it from their side of things.  Working
together to make it easier to submit to multiple stores causes them to use
their resources (time and money) that ultimately could take money away from
them... If Amazon and Google work together so that the two stores are more
or less in sync then they have both spent their own money so the other store
can make money... each one taking a risk of losing money for various
reasons.

*If my product is good enough to make me money, then its good enough to make
them money... why would they want to make it difficult for me to deploy to
their app store?
*
That isn't why they are different.  Each app store has a different business
model behind it and there are various legal issues that each store has to
take into account and they may be different from company to company...  As
great as it would be to have the synergy (I don't disagree with the idea) I
just don't think it is feasible for a multitude or reasons.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware