Some things I like:

1. The client is MUCH better, can actually search and FILTER based on
ratings.
2. Ratings require 25 words. This forces users to actually put
something meaningful instead of "crap" or some other useless comment.
3. Nice developer dashboard.
4. REAL PEOPLE respond to your issues as a developer.

Some things I didn't like

1. It still had a rough start, lots of little things they didn't get
right on my apps at first, like it was missing the description, but
they fixed that.

And I've sold about 9 or so copies so far- So about 25 dollars or so.
Yay! That's more already than an entire six months on MotoDev when I
tried their Shop4Apps store.

-niko