Hi,

I'm working on a continuous integration system (Hudson) and I'm trying
to debug some existing build configurations.

I'm looking for the "ant_rules_r3.xml" file that's described in a
number of posts and trying to determine how it's configured.

I'm not finding these in any of the android-sdk locations that are
listed.

Here are my questions:

Is there supposed to be an "ant_rules_r3.xml" file included in the
android-sdk package?

Are these generated ( I was able to generate a build.xml file for an
existing project, but no ant_rules_r3.xml file).

Where are they located and how are they configured?

Thanks,

DD