Hi! everyone,

i need help to develop my first android project.

i have just 1 month of expriance in android,   but i want to develop
this project for my collage submition.
==========================
------------------------------
Defination of Project
------------------------------
Project Name :   Personal Mobile Assistant

Description :

                        Design and develop software that can provide
facility to user to plan the timetable and schedule for a day, week
and month.  It should maintain the different appointments like
personal meeting, discussions, get-together, official meeting,
cultural event, celebration, functions, etc...,  This personal
assistant can be integrated with the mobile number and through
internet can provide reminder SMS service about the task, with, a
message and some musical tones. Give the facility to the user to set
different priority levels, according to the priority levels different
reminder messages and tones should appear.

Anybudy help me to develop this above defined application with android.
please guide me,  how to start it to develop ?

Help me please......

Thanks in advance.