On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Kirti Joshi <joshikirti...@gmail.com>wrote:

> can anybudy tell me how to start it ?

Just like the rest of us:
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/index.html

> which module i do first ?

The one you need first. Wait, do you expect someone to tell you what
"module" *you* need for *your* project?

> n which one is last ?

The one you don't need until the very end. Wait, do you expect someone to
tell you what "module" *you* need for *your* project?

> if you poeple are not able to help me then, provide another link or fourm
> where people are help me in develop this project.

I'm going to guess there are few places around with people sitting around
waiting to do someone else's homework.
Maybe find yourself a tutor.

> i just spend my one month with android , so, no more exp. in android, and
> now situation is very thight to devlope this project. i've no more time just
> 2 month left. thats why i ask for help.

If you're trying to accomplish what you described in your original post in 2
months with no experience in Android, then (with all due respect) you're
f****** crazy.

> please help me...

Please do yourself a favor and come up with another project idea. Or
seriously reduce the scope of what you're trying to do.

> or provide another community or forum where people have time 4 me.

You will find people to be hesitant to spend time 4 some1 that can't spend
time to spell out "for".