Hello. I am a software developer for Android. I was searching the
internet, but found no answer. I work with Google MAPS and can not
figure out how to implement the following functions in the
application:
1) how to implement the address search on my map?
2) how to pave the closest route to the object that is mapped? With
the help of which you can do to implement a route on the map?
3) I have a large list of addresses (540 pcs.) How to determine
longitude mass and width (to refer to them on the map)?
Nowhere did I find the answers to these questions. I hope for your
help .. Thank you!Waiting with hope the answer ... Thanks again!