On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Andrei <entre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. I am a software developer for Android. I was searching the
> internet, but found no answer. I work with Google MAPS and can not
> figure out how to implement the following functions in the
> application:
> 1) how to implement the address search on my map?

What is "address search"?

> 2) how to pave the closest route to the object that is mapped? With
> the help of which you can do to implement a route on the map?

There is nothing in Android for this. You will need to find some
third-party Web service that can provide this information.

> 3) I have a large list of addresses (540 pcs.) How to determine
> longitude mass and width (to refer to them on the map)?

There is a Geocoder class in Android, though it seems like it has its
issues based on the number of problems people seem to experience with
it. Otherwise, once again, you will need to find some third-party Web
service that can provide this information.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to *Advanced* Android Development_ Version
1.9.2 Available!