I copied the apk to my phone, and when i tap in the menu button
"export", same problem! Plus the directory is not created(in the
Simulator yes the direc is created)!
Here is the menu button export code:
case R.id.exporter:
                final SharedPreferences preferences = PreferenceManager
                        .getDefaultSharedPreferences(context);
        String fileName = getResources().getString(R.string.fileName);
        fileDir = "" + preferences.getString("login", "") + "."+
preferences.getString("marque", "") + ".";
    Import myImport = new Import(this,fileDir+fileName);
                myImport.transfer();
                return true;

Is that correct ? Thank you for verifying it.