I really don't know what method to use! all right, i have this:
copyfile(context,"data/data/
carburant.android.com/files/alaa.peugeot.settings.dat",sdCard.getAbsolutePath()
+ "/Carburant/storeddata.dat");

I have to replace "data/data/
carburant.android.com/files/alaa.peugeot.settings.dat" by a method.
Have i to use this?
getFileStreamPath<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Context.html#getFileStreamPath(java.lang.String)>
(String <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/String.html> name)
Returns the absolute path on the filesystem where a file created with
openFileOutput(String,
int)<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Context.html#openFileOutput(java.lang.String,
int)> is stored.

But the file created in the /data/data...... is not created with