>From Andy Rubins recent post at
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-think-im-having-gene-amdahl-moment.html
;

"Finally, we continue to be an open source platform and will continue
releasing source code when it is ready. As I write this the Android
team is still hard at work to bring all the new Honeycomb features to
phones. As soon as this work is completed, we’ll publish the code.
This temporary delay does not represent a change in strategy. We
remain firmly committed to providing Android as an open source
platform across many device types."

Al.

--
T: @alsutton W: www.funkyandroid.com