If you want a feature like this, feel free to look at submitting a patch to
the platform.  You'll want to talk with people in the platform group about
the security implications of doing so, so we can have a patch that we are
comfortable with.  This is probably way down on the priority list for the
core platform work, so I doubt a feature like it would be added without
someone who wants it coming in and making it happen.