I don't think having the user enter their email information one time for
each app that needs it a big deal.

Does android have a standardized email settings dialog box we can invoke? Or
do we have to roll our own?

If there isn't one already that would be a great little project for someone
that wants to make a contribution to the community. I'll do it myself when I
get to that part of my application if it's not already done.

Sincerely,

Brad Gies

Brad Gies
27415 Greenfield Rd, # 2,
Southfield, MI, USA
48076
www.bgies.com  www.truckerphone.com
www.EDI-Easy.com  www.pricebunny.com

Moderation in everything, including abstinence