I think you could save a value on SQLite that stores an int(or
anything) when you start your activity for the 1st time
So on the second time you start your activity, your app first read the
sqlite, if the value is not null, then the first activity won't be
brought on screen
so the scheme is just like this:
first run -> first activity(save value to db)-> second activity
second run -> (check value) -> if value == null then run first
activity
-> if value != null then run second
activity
sorry I'm not good at explain things.
but I hope you could understand
Regards.
On Apr 18, 12:28 pm, Siva Kannabiran <[email protected]> wrote:
> i have created an app, there i have an activity for registration purpose. I
> want the particular activity to be shown for the the first time when the app
> is been launched in a device and in the next time of use the activity should
> not be viewed. How to do this, please help me with an example code....
>
> --
> Siva Shankar K
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en