Who told you to make anybody learn in your way? I don't like your shitty
answer. Because you don't know the answer as I Understand. I have learned so
many things regarding Game Development that I don't think that is enough. I
don't know whether those are the best or not. But you don't know so shut up.
You don't have to answer. Because a small kid knows how to search in Google.
So better shut up.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 2:05 AM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Mohammed Hossain Doula <
> hossaindo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you don't answer
>>

> I did answer. You may not like the answer, but I did answer. Would you
> prefer the OP be completely ignored?
>

>> why are you bothering to roam around TreKing ???
>>

> To learn from the group and help out people that have made the effort to
> solve their own problems before posting.
>

>> It is not a good practice...
>>

> Encouraging people that are new to Android to read the documentation and go
> through the samples is "not a good practice"?
>

>> You are wasting your as well as our time...
>>

> I could say the same of your post, but I won't. It's my time and I'll spend
> it how I wish. If you feel my response are a waste of your time, no one is
> forcing you to read them. It is very easy to filter out every single reply
> from me using Gmail.
>
> Posting in this group asking for help when you've made no effort to solve
> your own problem is a bigger waste of time, IMO.

Mohammed Hossain Doula
Software Engineer
desme INC.*
*www: http://www.hossaindoula.com