On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Mohammed Hossain Doula <
hossaindo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Who told you to make anybody learn in your way?

I am in no way "making" anyone learn in "my" way. If someone has a question
that is already answered by existing documentation and examples, letting
them know this seems like a reasonable response.

> I don't like your shitty answer.

OK ... um ... tough shit? As I said, you can easily filter me if you feel so
strongly about it.

> Because you don't know the answer as I Understand.

That makes no sense to me.

> I have learned so many things regarding Game Development that I don't think
> that is enough. I don't know whether those are the best or not.

OK. Good for you? I fail to see what this has to do with anything.

> But you don't know so shut up.

Make me.

> You don't have to answer.

I am aware of that. Are you aware that neither do you?

> Because a small kid knows how to search in Google.

Exactly. But given some of the posts that come through here, some people
actually *don't* know how to search Google. Or read documentation. Or phrase
a simple question. Or spell.

So better shut up.

Personally I think it better to try to educate people on how to get help.