On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Brill Pappin <bpap...@sixgreen.com> wrote:

> TreKing,
>
> You might try osTicket for your support system instead of the blog... it
> doesn't have the problems your describing using the blog and its fairly
> light to run (runs fine on an AWS micro instance).

My blog is not for support - it's to respond to user comments. Handling the
support is not the problem - I can handle the current volume of email just
fine - it's addressing stupid / incorrect / negative comments on the Android
Market from those users that won't or don't know how to ask for proper help.
A dedicated support system would not address that.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Samuel Anandaraj.J <samqu...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> "respond to comments" seems good idea. can this be raised int the Android
> Market
> Support<http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/label?lid=6c2f25659505b63d&hl=en>
>  forum.

It has. Repeatedly. Just search for "respond to comments". Like all other
support queries and feature requests directed at Google on that forum,
they're all ignored.