I haven't heard of either of those.  I haven't been too happy with Mopapp
because their numbers just don't seem right.  I also want days to break at
midnight for me, not midnight Eastern Time.

I used to like Android Market Report (in the market), but it is really slow,
and after Checkout started reporting in buyer's currency, that app fell to
pieces.  I calculate into the seller's currency when pulling in transactions
using fresh exchange rates.

I don't want to hijack the thread completely, but quickly, what are the
features you would like to see implemented?