I'm making a app which got it's data from parsing a website, and I
have to download around 100 webpages.
This is a time consuming task, so I created a AsyncTask for
downloading the data, so I can show a "Loading" message on the UI
Thread.

Only problem is, that the 100 webpages are now downloaded after each
other. Is there a way to download the webpages at the same time? I
tried to make a new thread in the asynctask, but I only got a "Can't
create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare()"
eror...

What's the best way to do this usually?