Thank you for your reply.

Hmm, but I see on market many themes like mine. They all will be
banned similarly?(for example - the ADW "Tron" theme from another
developer with 10000 downloads or ADW nexus S Gingerbread(!) theme -
also on top). Therefore, it is unclear to me why some of this similar
products are blocked, while others - not?
For my themes  I used materials that are freely available. Namely, I
used the images found in "Google images ".

And why google not allow to register a new developer account? I could
correct my mistake and publish my own apps.