Same with me. Basically all I want is to automatically compose an e-
mail with a subject line, recipient address and an image attachment,
and an e-mail app should then pop up with this automatically composed
message, to let the user decide whether to send, edit or discard the
message. My purpose is to let the user e-mail a camera snapshot for
remote OCR analysis. The OCR back-end is already fully functional,
linking to the WeOCR servers in Japan, and is platform-neutral on the
user side, that is, works with any platform (Windows, Symbian, ...),
but it is rather inconvenient for the user to manually compose the e-
mail and figure out which snapshot from what folder to attach.

Thanks