> Do u have some sample code?

Use the scroll-bar of your browser!

>From that link: http://www.openintents.org/en/node/121 I copy and
paste it here:

Intent sendIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, "email text");
sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "Subject");
sendIntent.setType("message/rfc822");
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sendIntent, "Title:"));

If you want to know more, it helps to read the documentation ;-)
http://code.google.com/android/reference/android/content/Intent.html#ACTION_SEND

Peli