I have released a 3d live wallpaper, which uses point attentuation.
Most people who have downloaded it like it, but
a lot of people also complain in their reviews that it looks blurry
and pixelated. The reason must be that point attentuation do not work
like it should on some devices.

I have used the standard OpenGL way to implement point attentuation.I
tested point attentuation for Symbian devices 2 years ago. I found
that it was only supported on a few devices.

Is it the same thing with Android, that it is only supported on some
devices? Or is there some way to implement point attentuation, so it
works on all devices?