Got my dev phone yesterday a few hours after the email from brightstar
<g>.  GPS is very sensitive down to a few feet.  For example on google
maps it followed me around the pool and placed me exactly on spot
within a second.  Wonder what it does to battery life.  There are
several mapping applications already on marketplace. So far I am very
impressed with the package.  The phone itself seems a little cheezy
but in comparison to windows mobile, well...., there isn't a
comparison.   This OS on one of the nicer upcoming HTC devices will
give the iphone a real competitor.