"me doy el lapo!"
.... difficult decition, but i have decided to port everything to java
and get advantage of the android technology :-(
i have realized that both, java and SQlite afford all the
functionality i have been working with  STL, and in  the short time i
can use all the pissibilities that android has, instead of been
dealing each time with c/c++ and JNI :-)
thanks you guys, for alll your comments ...