hey Richard, thanks for helping ... in fact, i have installed SDK-NDK,
read the CPLUSPLUS-SUPPORT.html doc,  and preparing to compile my C++
STL stuff, but what i really am afraid is of JNI. There are interfaces
depending of the filed's types, and i dont realize how to pass STL
structures or pointers to them. I wonder if you have a kind of hello-
jni example which you can share in this thread ?

kriss, i agree with you, but development time is a  real constraint :-
(