On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Halsafar <shinhalsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My email address and messages about emailing me are all over the
> description.  From my apps it is super easy to get to my website and
> therefore facebook, etc.  You are assuming users will take this extra
> step.  Why would they when Google says "make your statement here as a
> comment."

I am not saying all will.

I am saying that this is nothing new, for lots of businesses, in lots
of markets. Businesses worldwide are able to work past the problem of
distributors hampering communication between business and consumer,
whether they are selling apps or apples or appliances. This issue is
not unique to you, or Android, or Google. The solutions -- such as
there are and what there is of them -- are also not unique to you, or
Android, or Google.

It's not an ideal world, one in which the Android Market had excellent
integrated customer support tools. If it were an ideal world, I'd have
more hair.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 3.1 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books