On Jun 28, 4:23 pm, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't believe this happens to everybody.  Everybody who's
> complaining about this is also saying that their ranking had dropped.
> I haven't seen a single person said that their ranking had gone up
> while there install % is stuck.

The key word being "complaining". If ranking had improved, they
wouldn't be complaining.

Even if the stuck stats are hitting everyone, they could certainly
affect ranking in different ways, based on all the other secret
factors.

I'll bite. My install percentage is probably down about 7%. As for
ranking, well, are you assuming that the ranking you see is exactly
what users see? Because it ain't. My rank in category this month has
fluctuated between  six different positions, and my rank in category
for the last week has also fluctuated between those same six
positions. No real change.

If I had up to the minute accurate active install count, I can't
figure out how I would run my business differently. (Not that isn't
silly that Google can't get it right.)

Nathan