hey guys,
i am getting problems, again, with the DB; it happens when the DB size
is great than 1MB.

i have my DB in the assets folder and first time is copied to the data/
data/APPL/databases directory.

i wonder if the 1MB restriction for the assets folder is still an
application constraint ?
i am asking because somewhere i found that it was solved  ... my appl
is android 2.2. x sansung galaxy S.

regards