I have a string array containing, at present, 286 entries, all of
which have matching entries (same int index in the other arrays)
that contain data relative to the first.  In other words,
position 1 in the first, has data in position 1 of the other
arrays, and so on.  These are all split up by brand/grain names
(e.g., "Briess 2 Row" and "Briess Caramel 20").

If I chose, instead of a simple ListView, to migrate this to an
ExpandableListView (where group 1 would be individual brands),
would I need to split all of those arrays[1], or would I merely
add a list of brands, that would then point to ranges in the main
list?  Or have I got all of this COMPLETELY wrong?

Thanks,
   --jim

[1] Splitting the lists would be easy enough to do via the same
    Tcl script that created the big lists from the database I
    built (in Tcl), so I wouldn't mind doing it...just not sure
    if I need to.

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky1...@gmail.com ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye!