This seems to be happening again.  I also noticed the following:

1. App descriptions sometimes display in a random language on the honeycomb
market app (mine and others)
2. Google checkout seems to be crashing when particular orders are in the
inbox or archive (for me it's some cancelled ones from Japan)
3. There was a strange spike in the active installs of the free version of
my app, followed by an adjustment a day or two later, around the time this
issue first surfaced.
4. Saw some doubling up of my screenshots, a small low-res version followed
by the standard one.

Anyone else seeing the above?