I am getting weird exception about resource not found crashed reported
in my developer console in a activity MenuActivity. When I search for
that Resource ID #0x7f030008 in my R.java it is listed as another
layout identifier that is not referenced anywhere except loaded from
another activity. I never get this error on my Samsung where I tested
the app. How do you go about debugging such corruptions?
My reviews are equal number in 5 star and 1 star category. I suspect
this error happens on some devices and those users jump online and
rate the app 1 star :(  Any pointers would be welcome.

minsdklevel is 7 and I have all layouts in layout-land
and all images/xmls in
drawable-mdpi
drawable-ldpi
drawable-hdpi

 public static final class layout {
        public static final int no_of_persns=0x7f030008;
    }

v1.1.10
Jul 29, 2011 4:14:39 AM
1 reports/week
1 reports
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity
.....MenuActivity
android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID
#0x7f030008
at
android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:
1748)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:
1764)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java:122)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:
1002)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:132)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4025)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:841)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource
ID #0x7f030008
at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:1014)
at android.content.res.Resources.loadXmlResourceParser(Resources.java:
2049)
at android.content.res.Resources.getLayout(Resources.java:853)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:389)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:347)
at
com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:
226)
at android.app.Activity.setContentView(Activity.java:1780)
at
com.softarcstudios.poolcue3dlite.BilliardMenuActivity.onCreate(Unknown
Source)
at
android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:
1048)
at
android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:
1712)
... 11 more