JavaMail for Android:

http://code.google.com/p/javamail-android/

11.08.2011 14:26, Wieger Aaron Visser пишет:
Ok. Then what would you suggest. I need to start work on a unified messaging system. I know there's 3rd party ones out there, but I need it in my app. Any open source ones? I've probably just been doing the wrong searches. Of course I can do facebook and twitter (just write with their api's), but what about SMS and Email? --

Kostya Vasilyev