thank you guys for comments,

i wonder if somebody has an idea to deal with this issue; i tried to
catch the RESULT_CANCELED but nothing happens,
the activity 1 is as follows:

  public void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent
rit) {
      super.onActivityResult(requestCode, resultCode, rit);

      if (resultCode == RESULT_OK) {
                  yellowRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedYellowRoullete");
                  blueRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedBlueRoullete");
                  redRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedRedRoullete");

      }else if (resultCode == RESULT_CANCELED) {
          redButton.setText("hDART CANCELLED ...");
          Log.d("hDART", "CANCELLLED");

      }else {
          redButton.setText("INTERACTION ERROR ...");
          Log.d("INTERACTION", "ERROR");

      }//if
      }

after the user press back (in activity 2), application goes back to
activity 1 but result is lost ... same an ESC :-(

... yes, onResume() is also too late ...

thanks for help...