1- i saw an example using super.onActivityResult()
using it after the "if" didnt make any difference!

2-the process code is for RESULT_OK:
    yellowRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedYellowRoullete");
                  blueRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedBlueRoullete");
                  redRoullete = (Roullete)
rit.getParcelableExtra("updatedRedRoullete");

which means recovering the three instances which were returned from
activity 2.

thanks for comments