On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 06:45:10AM -0400, Mark Murphy wrote:

> If you do command-line builds, I always recommend chaining clean onto
> your target list (e.g., ant clean install), unless you have a really
> big project and a really slow development machine.
>
> Alas, I don't know the equivalent in Eclipse.

Would that equivalent be Project->Clean, which does a clean first,
then builds (but by default, does so for every project in Eclipse)?

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | 1) "Smoking habanero powder helps defeat that
< Running FreeBSD 7.0 >   |    off taste' quite nicely."

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html