http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html

http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/index.html

We would be remiss were we not to point you to those links as well.
You're saying you wrote your own plugin for eclipse to do android
development without using the sdk plugin for eclipse?  Hmm... That is
unfortunate, though you should most certainly download it as well:

http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing.html

Kris