Okay let us try again. First confirm some facts for us:

1) You are saying that your wrote your own eclipse plugin for android
development and are not using the one provided by Google.

2) You have successfully compiled your app and are trying to install it on
your device to test.

Are theses statements correct?

Thanks

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Rathna Kumara Premadasa <
rathnakumar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all,
>
> i was not able to find a suitable path please help me...............
>
> --
> *Rathna Kumara Premadasa*
> Sri Lanka.
>
>  --

Raghav Sood
CEO/Founder/Owner/Dictator/Tyrant at Appaholics (Basically all titles
required to have complete control)
http://www.raghavsood.com/
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Appaholics
http://www.appaholics.in/