On Sep 8, 10:28 am, Nikolay Elenkov <nikolay.elen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can't deploy an app with the same version, but you can have
> multiple APKs targeted at different Android versions.
>
> http://developer.android.com/guide/market/publishing/multiple-apks.html

Thanks, I'm aware of the multiple-apk option although after reading
the fine print, it seems like that may not work for us. Are you sure
you can't deploy an app with the same version? I mean that was my
impression as well, but never really read anything that said it
wouldn't actually work. I think there is this assumption that you want
everyone to get the new version and so that has guided a lot of how
the documents read. My goal is to just put out a new version that new
buyers will get without affecting existing users.